There’s no avoiding the fact that blogging is an essential part of getting your business noticed online, but while many have embraced the process of producing regular written content there remain those who still don’t actually see how it can help them with the one area of their business that’s most crucial, and that is actually getting them customers.
In fact, of those who do blog regularly, there are still some who do so more because someone has told them it’s important and that they’ll get left behind if they don’t rather than because they truly believe that by producing the right type of content in the right way, it WILL lead to more customer enquiries, more sales and ultimately more money.
If you’re prepared to commit to it, blogging absolutely will increase leads, enquiries and sales.
Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and Natalie Hailey of Hot Content, Thursday, 11th January, Newton Rigg Conference Centre, Penrith 10am to 4pm.
The benefits of blogging:
- More people will see your website
- You will become the go-to person in your industry on the topic about which you write
- You will stand out from your competition
- People will want to work with you because they see you are an expert and they have grown to know, like and trust you
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re still on the fence about blogging and how it can help your business
- You know you need to start blogging but don’t know where to start
- You need more people to visit your website
- You’re looking to gain more clients and leads without spending a fortune on paid advertising
- You’re losing business to competitors who are ahead of the game with their online marketing
Besides a solid understanding of the benefits of blogging and how it drives more people to your business you will learn:
- Which the best blogging platform is to use
- What you should be writing about
- How to put together a blogging schedule
- How to lay out your blog post
- How to optimise your blog posts for search
- How to write blog post titles that will be found in search
- How to promote your blog posts and drive people to them
- How to use calls to action in your blog posts
You will come away from this training with all the tools and knowledge necessary to begin your own blog and start increasing your visibility online and engaging with your audience. There will of course be the chance to relate your own business to what we learn on the day and gain feedback from myself and from other attendees as we bounce ideas around the room for how we can each approach our blogging strategy.
For information and to book your place click here