How to create compelling marketing messages to attract the customers you really want with Jackie Harris of Brightspark Marketing 8th September, Newton Rigg, Penrith
Join Jackie Harris of Brightspark Marketing and Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, 8th September, 10am to 4pm, Newton Rigg Conference Centre Penrith for a workshop that will take you through a step by step process to help you create compelling marketing messages and positioning strategies to set you apart from your competitors.
During the day you will learn:
- How to address your target audience’s most pressing concerns through the use of benefit oriented positioning statements
- Why ‘me too’ marketing doesn’t work, and why you need to tell a compelling story to create awareness and demand for your product.
- How to develop supporting claims for your positioning statement
- How to manage and use your messages across different marketing techniques, both online and offline
- The three ‘whats’ - What is it? What does it do? What does it deliver?
- A simple process for creative brainstorming (which still works even if you are doing alone)
- Group work: Delegates will be split into small groups to work through messaging and positioning ideas for their own businesses
You will return to work with ideas, formulas and techniques that you can use over and over again.
For information and to book click here