Join Cumbria Business Growth Hub and Katy Coulson on the 23rd April, 10am to 4pm, Newton Rigg, Penrith for a free workshop focused on practical techniques that can be used immediately to gain control of your time.
This interactive learning workshop enables you to plan and prioritize your time more effectively while managing interruptions and distractions.
- Identify your typical time-wasters and find solutions to overcome them
- Set goals and objectives to get things done
- Plan the workday in order to accomplish what is most important
- Cut down on time-wasters and find more ways to spend time wisely
- Re-order activities to increase your productivity
Using proven tools to develop your time management ability, content for the sessions will cover
- increase your productivity, focus and where you add value
- understand if you are being efficient or effective and your management style
- understand how the 80%/20% rule and daily routines can maximise results and enable you to prioritise
- work with models that help to focus on impact and doing what is important
- learn how to run successful meetings
- how customer focussed processes help
- deal with commitments and self management
This workshop is FREE OF CHARGE to eligible businesses owing to funding through Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, local authorities and the European Regional Development Fund. It would normally cost around £250.00.
With almost 30 years in Corporate/Executive coaching and training, Katy has extensive experience working with SME’s and large private and public businesses, moving them towards their goals and towards achieving their business objectives.
To confirm your eligibility and book a place, or if you have any questions, please email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk