Call to run a project supporting the shift to a low carbon economy in Cumbria.
This call is looking to support the shift towards a low carbon economy in all sectors, specifically:
- promoting the production and distribution of energy derived from renewable resources
- promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy use in enterprises
- supporting energy efficiency, smart energy management and renewable energy use in public infrastructure, including in public buildings, and in the housing sector
- promoting low-carbon strategies for all types of territories, in particular for urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable multimodal urban mobility and mitigation-relevant adaptation measures
- promoting research and innovation in, and adoption of, low-carbon technologies
For more information see https://goo.gl/UTVC9E
Project’s put forward under this call must cover the Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership area.
Up to £2,500,000 of funding is available through this call. A minimum value of £500,000 of funding can be applied for.
Outline application deadline: 31 October 2017
first review point: 30 April 2017
second review point: 30 July 2017
It is anticipated that funding from this call will be awarded for up to 3 years.
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and send the Outline Application form to the email address provided in the call document. The guidance provides information to help you complete the form. The form and guidance can be found here.